Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
3805000801931 000801931 MIL-D-633
A self-propelled machine consisting of digging buckets mounted on a rotating wheel, or an endless chain. It is used for digging trenches and/or ditches and is equipped with a discharge facility for disposing of excavated material. Excludes DITCHING MACHINE, CONCRETE PAVING FORM. DITCHING MACHINE
Drawings and Photos 3805-00-080-1931
3805-00-080-1931 is a DITCHING MACHINE. that does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is considered a low risk when released from the control of the Department of Defense. The item may still be subject to the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Import and Export 3805-00-080-1931
End Users 3805-00-080-1931
Approved Sources 3805-00-080-1931
Technical Data 3805-00-080-1931
DEPTH CONTROL OPERATION METHOD
LEFT OR RIGHT
DISCHARGE FACILITY TYPE
ENGINE MANUFACTURER NAME
PRIME MOVER TYPE
Management Data 3805-00-080-1931
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Aug 2018||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2016||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Jul 1995||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Tactical and Support Vehicles, Combat and Automotive Materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Other Support Equipment
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- Construction Equipment
Snowplows and Concrete Paving Equipment
- Accounting Requirements:
- Nonexpendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of N in the AMDF.Nonexpendable items require property book accountability after issue from the stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded N in the AMDF are considered nonexpendable items.
- Regulated items, item manager controlled
- 57X3080 - Vehicular Equip (REMS) Vehicle Items and centrally funded, procured, and managed replenishment spares (ERRC XD-1, XD-2)
- Price Validation Code:
- The current standard price in Catalog Management Data (CMD) has not analyzed or coded for LP/LM.
The price has not been analyzed or reviewed for accuracy.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible but must be supported with adequate justification. However, if coded for Local Purchase (LP) or Fabrication/Manufacture as indicated with an (LM) Acquisition Advice Code of “L” or “F”, then it must be evaluated locally where purchased or fabricated.
- Major construction and civil engineering equipment
Civil Engineer Support Office
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 3805-00-080-1931
Freight Information 3805-00-080-1931
3805-00-080-1931 has freight characteristics.It has a National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) of 133300. A Sub NMFC of Z. It has a NMFC Description of MACHINERY/MACHINES NOI. 3805-00-080-1931 is rated as a variable freight class when transported by Less-Than Truckload (LTL) freight. It has a Uniform Freight Classification (UFC) number of 63220 which rates the freight between FCL and LCL. 3805-00-080-1931 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted. It has a Water Commodity Code (WCC) of 593 for ocean manifesting and military sealift. 3805-00-080-1931 is not classified as a special type of cargo when transported by water. 3805-00-080-1931 is not a consolidation and does not exceed 84" in any dimension. It should be compatible with a standard 72" Aircraft Cargo Door when transported by air.